If you are an IDA or Enterprise Ireland supported company, exporting products or services you may be entitled to 50% funding for your lean transformation programme. We will assist you in the application process allowing you to benefit from this great offer. As a bonus you will receive a free bench marking consultation.
To avail of the offer, click here now.
Our bespoke workshops are developed based on your needs, whether they be basic, intermediate or advanced.
This workshop focuses on Leadership, Team Development and Lean Six Sigma. The morning is classroom orientated discussion and planning while the afternoon session are outdoor, experiential learning followed by analysis.
We listen, understand and deliver a comprehensive package to address your specific needs. Our team will then explain the relevant tools and techniques to enable your team to continuously improve and advance your transformation.
These tools may or may not include, VSM, Direct Observation, Project Mgt, Data Analysis, Visual Mgt, 5S, TIMWOODS, etc. etc.
LeanStart provides an introduction to Lean concepts and allows you to gain an understanding of what the tools and techniques can do for your company in a short focused engagement. Companies can apply for grant support towards the cost of hiring a Lean consultant/trainer to undertake a short in-company assignment which includes;
- introduce Lean principles and Agile processes
- achieve immediate cost reduction targets
- lay a foundation for future Lean or productivity improvement projects
- incorporate First Steps to Green Competitiveness Guidebook
A LeanPlus assignment is a medium-term business process improvement project which will result in sustained use of Lean techniques and related methodologies by the company, and will achieve significant measurable gains in capabilities and competitiveness. The LeanPlus assignment will;
- deliver significant productivity improvement and cost reductions,
- embed a culture of business improvement and lean techniques to a cohort of trained staff, and
- introduce a programme to pursue company-wide improvement.
LeanTransform is a large scale, extensive and holistic company transformation programme.
Lean Transform projects should:
- deliver company-wide transformation in culture and productivity performance,
- embed the competencies necessary for on-going competitiveness gains in the company, and
- result in sustainable improvement in the business and across its supply chain.